We sincerely hope that you are completely happy with your BC Strength product. However, please make a note of our refund policy in case something goes wrong or in case you change your mind.
1. If you, the customer, have not yet received the product and simply do not want the item, you will be refunded the original sales price. If you cancel the order too late for us to cancel shipment of the product then you will be responsible for packaging and shipping costs in both directions in order to receive a refund. Item(s) must arrive at the warehouse in good, saleable condition before the refund will be given. If a parcel is returned as undelivered, either due to an incorrect address, a non-collection from a pick-up shop, or a refusal to pay Customs charges, there may be additional charges payable prior to any reshipments or refunds.
2. If the product arrives in good shape, has no structural defect, and is a standard product (color, dimensions, options), and you, the customer simply do not want the item, you will be refunded the original sales price. You, the customer, will be responsible for packaging and shipping costs in both directions in order to receive a refund. Item(s) must arrive at the warehouse within 14 days in good, saleable condition before the refund will be given.
3. If we receive your product in any condition other than good and saleable, we reserve the right to refund you an amount less than your original purchase price.
Please also note:
- Goods will only be accepted for return if you have contacted us prior to sending the goods back and if the goods then reach our manufacturer within the timescales stated above, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches our manufacturer. Therefore, for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- In the event that you request us to ship a product for you to an intermediate destination for onward shipping, please note that our responsibility for the safety of the product and its associated documentation ends with the arrival of that product at the intermediate destination. We cannot accept responsibility for what happens to the product when it is shipped by your shipping provider, nor can we provide any additional documentation for this stage of your shipping solution.