The BC Strength Hamstring Roller + Track is the most effective way to perform exercises like the bodyweight hamstring curl.
The Hamstring Roller can be used independently but we recommend use with the Track, which is included in this purchase. This movement is arguable the most joint-friendly hamstring movement and is well-tolerated even by many individuals who experience pain in the back of the knees with Nordic Ham and various leg curls.
The motion is very fluid and can be progressed to accommodate highly advanced individuals. From bilateral to eccentric single leg to single leg to elevated, everyone gets a crazy hamstring burn with this equipment.
The unique patent pending Hamstring Track is designed to allow for smooth motion and is custom designed to fit the Hamstring Roller.
The Hamstring Track can also be elevated, for example onto a BC Strength Bench, to provide additional exercise options.
Various lunge and abdominal rollout exercises are possible using this equipment but we chose to focus on how it’s used in Glute Lab.
- Made from heavy duty steel
- The Hamstring Roller is 24.5 inches wide, 10.25 inches deep and 3.25 inches high
- The Hamstring Track is 47 inches long, 25.25 inches wide and 1 inch high
- Super Smooth 3.25 inch diameter Urethane Wheels with ABEC Bearing 23
- V-shaped foot catch
- Durable black textured powder coated finish
- Light weight and easy to store